Standards of Conduct
Being an employee or representative of Valir Health brings with it the responsibility of upholding our mission. Valir Health is committed to establishing a higher standard through integrity and compassion for all we serve. Inherent to our mission is a commitment to ethical business behavior. The Valir Health Standards of Conduct are straightforward and simple. Attending to the letter and spirit of these standards is a requirement of every Valir Health team member.
- Deliver compassionate and exceptional quality healthcare services to all patients and respect patients’ rights.
- Exercise and display good judgment and obey all laws in performing job duties.
- Ensure that healthcare services are accurately coded and billed timely according to payer requirements.
- Preserve confidential business information and patient health records.
- Conduct our business activities so as to avoid any conflict of interest or the appearance of a conflict of interest.
- Make and accept referrals based on the patient’s healthcare needs and in accordance with the law.
- Cooperate with all internal investigations, legitimate government investigations and accrediting bodies.
- Protect our patients and our company by reporting any unethical, incompetent or illegal acts promptly to the appropriate supervisor.
Reporting violations: It is the responsibility of all Valir Health employees to bring violations or suspected violations of the Standards of Conduct to the attention of their supervisor or compliance officer or both.
866.894.8202 (confidential fax)