P. (405) 553-1173 | F. (405) 553-1119
Valir’s Billing Services for Skilled Care & Part B Therapy includes the following:
- Part A Billing & Claims Management: skilled nursing facility (SNF), rehabilitation therapy services, ancillary billing, hospice and home health
- State-of-the-art billing software provides daily notices of potential errors, resulting in clean submissions and quicker payments
- Medicare Eligibility Verification
- Electronic claims submission
- Excellent collection rates
- Accounts Receivable (AR) Management
- RA Retrieval
- Business office improvements: front office consulting including accounting, business practices and office management
- Seminars, in-services and training
- Cost Reports
- Medicare certification: Change of Ownership (CHOW), 855A, Change of Information, Revalidation
- All insurance companies billed, e.g., Medicare Replacement Plans
- Our state-of-the-art software reduces Additional Documentation Requests (ADR), but if a claim does go into ADR, we have the ability to notify you the same day and expedite the submission. This translates into a lower AR and revenue in your bank.
- Receiving complete billing information by the 5th typically results in Medicare reimbursement by the end of the month.
- We notify the SNF on a daily basis the projected Medicare payment amount and date of payment.
- Billing with us prevents interruptions in cash flow caused by staffing changes and turnover, and lowers administrative costs associated with billing in-house, such as postage and supplies
Our expertise allows our clients to spend more time on patient care. With our years of experience state-of-the-art software, we ensure accurate and timely billing. In the ever-changing world of healthcare, our training and in-services can keep your staff up to date on the changing rules of Medicare and other healthcare agencies.