Selecting a Hospice
P. (405) 609-3636 | F. (405) 609-3698
The type and quality of hospice services varies from provider to provider. With varying levels of expertise and different approaches to patient and family support, selecting a hospice can be overwhelming.
- How do I obtain hospice services?
- How do I qualify for hospice services?
- What kinds of services can I expect?
- Where are these services provided?
- Can our personal physician continue to be involved in care management?
- What role will the family play in providing care? What if the patient has no family?
- What happens if the patient needs to go to the hospital or needs additional treatment or medications?
- How much control and choice do the patient and family have over care management?
- What kinds of support will be available to the family and other loved ones?
- What kinds of services are available after-hours? How are they managed?
- Can the patient continue to receive other medical care and services?