The Right Care

At Valir Health, we are a comprehensive healthcare organization specializing in a full range of medical services.  Based in Oklahoma, Valir Health provides uncompromised service to each patient and client we serve.  From inpatient and outpatient physical rehabilitation and workforce wellness to end-of-life care, Valir ensures that patients are treated in the right place, at the right time, with the right care.

Contact PACE

P. (405) 609-3688 | F. (877) 887-5107


Tell us how we are doing…

We are here to give you the PACE experience “Your Way.” If we can do something better, let us know; or if we are getting it just right, we’d like to know that too.

Ginger Castleberry OTR/L, CBIS | Risk Manager/Quality/Patient Safety |Office: 405.553.1196 | Fax: 1.866.882.4623
700 N.W. 7th Street | Oklahoma City, OK 73102

How do I file a formal complaint (grievance)?

You can file a complaint (also called a “grievance”) if you have a concern about the quality of care or other services you get from a Medicare provider. How you file a complaint depends on what your complaint is about.

You have a complaint about:

What’s the difference between a complaint and an appeal?

A grievance is a complaint about the way your Medicare health plan or Medicare drug plan is giving care. For example, you may file a grievance if you have a problem calling the plan or if you’re unhappy with the way a staff person at the plan has behaved towards you. However, if you have a complaint about a plan’s refusal to cover a service, supply, or prescription, you file an appeal.

More about appeals

Need help filing a complaint?

Contact your State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) for free, personalized help, or call toll free: (800) 633-4227.

Print Friendly