P. (405) 609-3688 | F. (877) 887-5107
PACE was created as a way to provide you, your family, caregivers and professional health care providers flexibility to meet your health care needs, and to help you continue living in the community.
Services provided by Valir PACE include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and specialist care
- Personalized preventive care and attention to chronic conditions
- Adult day program including therapeutic recreation
- Physical, occupational and other therapies
- Home health aide services
- Social services
- Meals and nutritional counseling
- Transportation Services
- Diagnostic and laboratory tests
- Prescription and over the counter medications, medical supplies and equipment
- On-call Nurses and Physicians 24 / 365 to address your urgent health concerns
- If needed, emergent and urgent care, hospital care, and nursing home care are also covered.
** Some services listed above require pre-authorization and are made available based on a determination of physical and psychosocial needs made jointly by your Interdisciplinary team and you.
Participants may be fully and personally liable for the costs of unauthorized or out-of-PACE program agreement services.
Call us at (405) 609-3688 and speak to our intake staff, who will arrange a personal visit with you in your home or in the PACE center to explain the program in more detail.
Let us pick you up for a day at the center where you can enjoy a hot, nutritious meal, socialize with friends, participate in gardening, activities, an exercise program, or just relax.
While you are there, you might have an appointment at the on-site clinic or get your medications refilled at the on-site pharmacy.
* If you have special needs not listed above such as food, safe and affordable housing, utilities, etc, let us know, we are here to help!