P. (405) 553-1152 | F. (405) 239-7180
How long do patients stay in Valir’s Rehab Hospital as compare to other rehabilitation hospitals?
- Valir: 11.5 days
- Region: 13.1 days
- Nation: 13.4 days
What is the amount of recovery a Valir patient makes compared to the region and nation?
- Valir: 31.1
- Region: 28.2
- Nation: 27.8
The above factors combined (length of stay and progress made) indicate that Valir Rehabilitation patients improve more significantly in a shorter amount of time than those in the region and nation.
94% of our patients are likely to recommend our facility and describe their satisfaction with overall care and treatment being excellent (93.7%) and good (6.3%).
- Oklahoma’s only Parkinson’s Certified Rehabilitation Hospital
- Nationally certified Brain Injury Team/Controlled Stimulation Unit
- Spinal Cord Program and classes
- Stroke Program
- Best Practice/Accolades identified by Joint Commission
- OK Ethics Compass Award 2006
- Oklahoma Certified Healthy Business Award 2011
Number of Valir patients who recover and return home as compared with region and nation:
- Valir: 77.6%
- Region: 76.3%
- Nation: 74.9%
All data from 2011.